I remember that months ago I discussed about my favorite music services, and some of you were kind enough to tell about yours in the comments. I also believe that I would eventually discuss some of my favorite songs or genres, something like that.
So why not start off, no matter how long ago this was?
I listen to a few forms of music, but not everything. Here's some of the things I like:
- Classic Rock (and some modern rock)
- Techno (electronic music)
- Dubstep (electronic music)
- Old School rap (like back in the Slick Rick days, etc)
- Classic to modern pop music
- Very, very few oldies songs.
There are many, many songs that I like. I could post an entire music collection of what I listen too here, but here's some of the songs that I favorite, in a list.
If you're a fan of Spotify, these links should open up just fine in the web player. I didn't want to use the URI links since it is really just an application link and I know a few that don't use the desktop app but instead the web player.
- "Day Dreamer" by School Boy
- "Come With Me - Deorro Remix (feat. Polina)" by Steve Aoki
- "Carry On" by Avenged Sevenfold
- "Scary Bolly Dub" by Skrillex (Official YouTube video linked due to lack of song on Spotify)
- "Sympathy for the Devil" by The Rolling Stones
- "Get Off of My Cloud" by The Rolling Stones
- "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd
- "Standing Stones" by 009 Sound System
- "Violate" by 009 Sound System
- "Swinging on a Star" by Bing Crosby
Now that I've shared some of my favorites (and this list above is really short), I invite you to share your favorites songs below, as well as the ones you like listening too right now if you like. Don't worry, I won't judge you.