As of now the emails aren't getting delivered, and it has something to do with Microsoft's end. The emails are most likely getting caught in Microsoft's SmartScreen spam filters, but Kim Dotcom sent out a tweet that said that Mega themselves are working on a solution.
However, you can get around this by simply white listing Mega's domain name, which is mega.co.nz. You can do this easily in Hotmail or Outlook's settings. Adding the white list should do the trick, and I can confirm that it works (at least for now) myself. Here's how to do it in a few easy steps.
- Click the cog (Outlook) or the Options text (Hotmail) to access the drop downs.
- Choose "More mail settings" (Outlook) or "More options..." (Hotmail)
- When the settings page loads, choose "Safe and blocked senders" under "Fighting junk mail"
- Choose "Safe Senders"
- In the box to the left, enter "mega.co.nz" and to the right choose "Add"
- The list to the right should be updated and you should see "@mega.co.nz". If you do, then you're set!
After editing your mail settings, you should be able to get mail from any email address @mega.co.nz. So if you didn't get mail, then try registering again. Within a few seconds you should be getting a confirmation email.