In this tutorial I am using something called Firebug. Firebug is a free extension that you can install to Firefox that provides a way more advance web inspector then the basic inspector that Firefox provides you. If you do not use Firebug, then I recommend you download it by going here. This tutorial really doesn't require the Firebug extension to be installed, but the tutorial is much simpler with it.
Here is the steps for getting the Bing wallpaper images via Mozilla Firefox and Firebug:
- Open Firefox
- Navigate to Bing's homepage (bing.com)
- Right click anywhere that is not on a clear information popup
- Choose "Inspect Element with Firefox"
- Click on "bgDiv" element. Look at the CSS panel on the right
- Scroll down if necessary, and then right click on the background-image: url(). Rule. Choose to open image in a new tab