- Open Chrome. Click the URL bar and navigate to bing.com
- Right click on anywhere in the image that does not have the clear information popups\
- In the web inspector usually the element just above it has the background image. The element that contains the background image is "bgDiv".
- Get the image source link. This can be found via the HTML code, or the CSS panel
- Navigate to the URL
- Right click and save the image as you like it.
Like I promised, I do have a short tutorial video below. It does have some music as the audio. If you have your volume all the way up on your computer, then here's your warning so you don't get potentially sound blasted :P